Aajeevika - National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India in June 2011. Aided in part through investment support by the World Bank, the Mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.
NRLM has set out with an agenda to cover 7 Crore BPL households, across 600 districts, 6000 blocks, 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats and 6 lakh villages in the country through self-managed Self Help Groups (SHGs) and federated institutions and support them for livelihoods collectives in a period of 8-10 years. In addition, the poor would be facilitated to achieve increased access to their rights, entitlements and public services, diversified risk and better social indicators of empowerment. NRLM believes in harnessing the innate capabilities of the poor and complements them with capacities (information, knowledge, skills, tools, finance and collectivization) to participate in the growing economy of the country.
- Agenda for two day National Consultantion on Bonded Labour in Bhubaneswar on 2nd and 3rd Dec, 2013
- SARAS Calendar updated as on 25.11.2013
- Deadline extended till 25, Nov, 2013 for M&E, HR, M&L/MIS/ICT, Procurement vacancies @ NMMU.
- SARAS Calendar updated as on 12.11.2013
- Advt. for applying in PMRDF Batch II
- Minutes of Project Screening Committee (PSC) meeting held on 24th October 2013
- Advertisement for vacancies in NMMU, NRLM
- FAQs Aajeevika
- Status of Resource block strategy rollout in 5 NRLP States as on 28-10-2013
- Merging of National LevelStreeing Committee and NAC on RSETIs
- CALENDAR OF SARAS FAIRS (2013-14)
- Approved minutes of Project Approval Committee (PAC) meeting held on 23-09-2013
- Concept Note and Agenda : National Workshop for rehabilitation of persons engaged in Manual Scavenging and other unhygienic occupations
- NGO Partnership Framework
- Revised guidelines on Revolving Fund and Community Investment Fund to SHGs
- Status of Resource block strategy rollout in 5 NRLP States as on 20-9-2013
- Letter from AS(RD) to Chief Secretaries.